Massage therapy helps you relax, re-align and rejuvenate. There are many positive aspects to receiving massage therapy on an ongoing basis, and with the busy lives we lead, we can all benefit from a little stress-management.
Massages by Tasha
4667 Haygood Road #503c
Virginia Beach, VA 23455
Phone: (757) 679-4885
GOT WINTER BLUES?
GET A 90MIN HOT STONE SESSION FOR
GET A 60MIN SWEDISH w/ 30MIN SUGAR FOOT SCRUB WRAP
choose from peppermint, brown sugar or grapefruit sugar scrub
offer good until MARCH 31, 2014
MASSAGE PACKAGE DEALS
GIFT CERTIFICATES CAN BE PURCHASED www.massagesbytasha.fullslate.com
(3) 60MIN SWEDISH /THERAPUETIC @$140
(5) 60MIN SWEDISH /THERAPUETIC @$210
(7) 60MIN SWEDISH /THERAPUETIC @$260
ANY APPOINTMENT CAN BE UPGRADED TO A 90 MINUTE SESSION FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE OF $20.
- Swedish/Therapeutic Massage: Relaxing & therapeutic massage with firm but gentle pressure. Ideal for mild stress & muscle tension.
- Sports Massage: A complete massage focusing on tension areas which helps promote maximum flexibility to decrease risk of injury & reduces post workout recovery time.
- Deep Tissue Massage: A complete massage that is aimed at the deeper tissues layers to relieve knots by using a more intense pressure. This treatment focuses to alleviate chronic muscle tension.
- Hot Stone Massage: A 90 minute relaxing light to medium pressure massage that promotes circulation & lymph movement with stone temperatures of 100-135°F which is very good for stress-related conditions.
All sessions except Hot Stone come with complimentary fragrance hot towels on the back area.